February 19, 2019
12/23/18 Urgent - Help NBPAS respond to the Vision Commission by requesting a moratorium on MOC components Review & sign â
10/04/18 ABMS response to DOJ opinion letter supporting competition in physician certification 201-612-6927
9/13/18 DOJ states MOC may have the effect of "harming competition and increasing the cost of healthcare services." 7815665679
Dr. Teirstein debating Dr. Lois Margaret Nora, CEO of the ABMS at the California Medical Association (CMA) annual House of Delegates meeting in Sacramento, CA on 10/16/16.
February 14, 2019
January 25, 2019
January 20, 2019
Application takes < 15 minutes to complete. You will need:
- Previous certification by an ABMS or AOA member board
- Valid license to practice medicine, your medical license number, and your NPI number
- At least 50 hours of ACCME accredited CME within the past 24 months (physicians-in-training are exempt)
- For selected specialties, active hospital or outpatient facility privileges in that specialty
- Clinical privileges in certified specialty have not been permanently revoked
All current ABMS and AOA specialties are offered. To view current specialties offered, spelling bee.