A comprehensive guide to contacting OTCES, scheduling an appointment, and what to expect at your first visit.
A full list of our services, areas of development we address, and more.
Meet our team of professionals.
Contact information, location, and maps to help you find us.
News and Events
- Students Participate in Summer Autism Camp
- Summer Autism Camp at OTCES
- 9149006433 for news, updates, and support networks!
- (615) 333-1955
- Now offering Interactive Metronome (IM)! The IM program promotes improved motor coordination and attention.
- *If any of these programs do not meet the needs of your child, please give us your suggestions for other group program ideas.
- We are always looking for ways to offer programs to meet the needs of families in our community.